stats
    website counter
    Hello
    Bonjour! mon nom est Archangela Grethania, 15 yo, the owner of this blog. It's made at 14/05/04 and will mainly talk about DIY things, fashion ideas, photography, events, and teenagers problem. Love to love and love to experimenting. Merci pour être tombé par ! xoxo.

    like it?
    Find me at:
    instagram: archangelagrethania
    Find me at:
    twitter: @archangellee
    Find me at:
    Ask.fm: archangellee


    "BELLE-VIE"

    Welcome to my blog, I hope to share everything with you here a little about me and what I've gone through in my life and shout out for my best bitch who made this cute blog caroline a.k.a iloveyousummerinfiniti, i can't even imagine how sad my life if she wont help me.
    to my blog


    beside that, in this blog i'll post a DIY thingy, Fashion ideas, Photography, Events and Teenagers problem, etc that mentioned in the picture. I realized this is weird and awkward maybe? but yeah I will try my best and going to try a lot harder from now on, I don't want to feel like this way anymore just like sitting here and holding phone in my hand waiting for someone calling me lol and i don't want this nothingness that has tangled around my heart. If you don't go after what you want, you will never have it so I will start from now on

    "If it doesn't CHALLENGE  you, then it doesn't CHANGE you" -unknown


    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 @11:08 PM | 0 lovely comments


    | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.